introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigi

Boxer Pal
Hi everyone. I'm Gigi and am currently boxerless. We lost our wonderful Clubber in May this year and have been heartbroken ever since. We plan to adopt another boxer this coming summer, until then, we have lizards :(
reptiles are no fun, but they rarely damage anything outside the cage, so I let them stay....for now! Glad to be a part of the boxer board!

Krikkit

Boxer Insane
:) Hey Gigi! :) I thought you were a member already LOL. You make Lizards sound like a lot of fun :D

Gigi

Boxer Pal
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boxerworld:
Welcome to the board. Do we know you, stranger? LOL

Olly
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is this how i reply to your reply? just testing the waters lol

Gigi, I am happy to see you on here also! Lizards???????? Girl you must be crazy. I still think of you losing Clubber, it breaks my heart. Are you going to rescue a boxer or are you buying a puppy?

------------------
Cindy Corl
Lacie female, brindle, natural ears,7-17-99

Gigi

Boxer Pal
hi cindy
i will definite check some local rescues when the time is right before looking at any puppies. right now we dont want to try to replace clubber. of course no other breed will do. after the new year i will be looking into the rescues for our new baby. thanks for thinking of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.