Introducing Oscar!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruntsmom

Boxer Insane
Sharon, it's good to see you back! Oscar is an absolute cutie pie! lovicon Bless your heart for giving him a great home, lots of love and a wonderful life. I just bet your Beloved Xena had a paw in bringing you all together! :)

sasmeow

Boxer Insane
Oscar is one handsome boxer boy! lovicon I am so glad that you found him and he has a wonderful forever home. I liked the picture of him on top of the steps.... that's my Izzy's favorite spot too!!!! It must be a boxer thing, LOL. I can't wait to hear stories about your new boy and more pictures!

xenaprincess

Boxer Insane
Thanks again to all! Oscar has been such a good boy! He listens well, is much calmer than he's ever been (and I've known him since he was 8wks old)! I'm sure it's due to the fact that he never had his freedom and now he does. My daughter is on cloud nine and loving the fact that we've been blessed once again with a beautiful boxer, and she's very willing and capable with his training. I added a couple more pics to my gallery of our day at the Marsh. Thanks for welcoming us back...I've missed this friendly boxer community! :)

DiverDiva

Boxer Insane
He is adorable, handsome, wonderful, and of course I LOVE the name. Every Sharon should have a Boxer named Oscar. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.