Intro from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billysmum

Boxer Insane
I'm helen and I live in the UK - am I the only UK person around this board?
I have 2 dogs - a 3.5 yr red/white Boxer called Billy and a 6mth Rottweiler called Tommy.
i also have a husband called Mark and two daughters - Tamsin and Marissa.

------------------
helen
Billy, 3.5 yrs red/white dog, black face, docked tail
Tommy, 6 mth Rottweiler dog

GillianF

Boxer Booster
Hello everyone, again! Just when I finally memorized my password, I have a new one! We live in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada and have two littermates - Ttakas (flashy fawn/male), and Bronte (flashy brindle/female). They were born May 9/97 and are now three years old and showing SOME signs of maturity - dare I hope!!! We have had Boxers for the last 17 years, but this is our first experience with two together, and what alot of laughs it is been! Our Gypsy went to the Rainbow Bridge in 1987 after her heart failed, and Chester joined her ten years later after cancer got him. We have fond memories of both and know they are waiting for us. My introduction to Boxers occurred in India in the 60s with Jasper, a beautiful fawn male who belonged to my sister and her husband. I could never consider having another breed, Boxers have sooo much personality! Much appreciation for this board - I panicked when I couldn't get going yesterday - I get my daily dose at 5 a.m. every day!!

------------------
Ttakas - Flashy fawn (Male).
Bronte - Flashy brindle (Female.
Littermates - born May 9/97 and real clowns!!

Boxerworld

BW owner
Staff member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GillianF:
Hello everyone, again! Just when I finally memorized my password, I have a new one!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gillian,

You can change your password and put the one you memorized. Just go to http://216.55.5.229/cgi-bin/ubbmisc.cgi?action=editbio&Browser=&DaysPrune=&LastLogin= to edit your profile and change the password
smile.gif

Olly

Holly's Mum

Boxer Pal
Hi Helen!

I'm from Bingley, West Yorkshire! Nice to see another U.K. person on this board, I thought I was the only one!

Where in the U.K. are you from?

------------------
Holly's Mum
-------------
Holly - born 14/2/97
(Valentine baby!) dark brindle with a splash of white.
www.armourcl.freeserve.co.uk/Holly.htm

Billysmum

Boxer Insane
hi Holly's mum
I'm from Bedford - about 50 miles north of London (but it's getting nearer every day).
So a little further south than you. Nice to know I'm not alone on this board.

------------------
helen
Billy, 3.5 yrs red/white dog, black face, docked tail
Tommy, 6 mth Rottweiler dog

Status
Not open for further replies.