International Kennel Club in Paramus NJ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Des11

Boxer Booster
Any one ever heard of or bought a pup from this guy. To me it is a pet store even though the name is Internation Kennel Club.......................As if.

http://www.ikcpups.com/

The link is above and he claims that he has sold to famouse people from Rosie O'Donnel, Robert Dinero and Puff Daddy Combs.

BUT, my question is...................does that make him reputable.

He gauruntees his boxer with a free 3 month insurance policy, 1 year health garuntee, microchipped and also information on the breeder where he gets them from upon request.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced that store

JulieM

Boxer Insane
This is not a breeder, this is a broker or a dealer. The breeders he is getting puppies from are certainly not following the American Boxer Club Code of Ethics, and most likely are not doing any health testing.

Anyone that offers a $50 off coupon and no-money-down financing is shady at best - add the fact that they seem to have access to puppies of every breed and you've got a full-scale recipe for disaster.

Des11

Boxer Booster
that was my gut feeling as well. I think that I needed to give each f you the opportunity to tell me that. I am so confused, I really do not know what to do. The Breeder that I am on the waiting list for since Feb, the litter died and I KNOW that they were beuaties too. There parents were both gorgeous. She has a 6 week brindle that I can take in 2 weeks with a mild temperment she said. The thing is 2 weeks is too soon for me.............I think. I wanted to tak time off, at least 1 week to be home with him and that is not enough notice to give to my job. My daughter and I were really stuck on a fawn. I posted that fawn vs. brindle pit look and the response of the members is what I expected..............when these Boxers are mistaken, it is usually a brindle that is mistaken for a pit. I live in a neighborhood full of dogs and children but NO pits. I just want to make the best decision for my family. The breeder is not going to mate fawns again until August, that would mean an October puppy for me and I wanted him house trained trained by the start of next school year in Sept. I also wanted to be through woth my puppy classes and on to obedience training by than too.

Am I putting way too much into this brindle vs. fawn and 2 weeks vs. 6 weeks??

Thank GOD for you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.