I'm getting the itch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

superruben

Super Boxer
Some women get the baby itch..well I'm getting the puppy itch. Since we got Ruben I have wanted another. I just think having two would be so much fun. First it was money that stopped me from getting one. I didn't want to get a puppy without knowing that I could meet all of it's needs. Now I'm working more and more hours each week and I don't want to get a new little one and leave it for so much during the day. If it's not one thing it's another!

Slobberchops

Boxer Insane
Now that's a shame to have such a dilemma,having the money to get a new puppy,but working longer hours:(
It's my dream too,to win the lottery,retire and adopt more Boxer boys and girls:)

WAT

Boxer Insane
I also would love to have another. My little girl keeps asking when we are going to get another Blazie? I have talked to hubby about it and so far he has said no, one Boxer is enough. I will just have send Taylor (my 3 year old daughter) in to bat her baby blues, tilt her little head and say, pleeeease Daddy!

sasmeow

Boxer Insane
Now that's a shame to have such a dilemma,having the money to get a new puppy,but working longer hours:(
It's my dream too,to win the lottery,retire and adopt more Boxer boys and girls:)

I would love to too, to win the lottery, and stay at home.... be a stay at home boxer mommy!!!! I would adopt a few more. And then buy them everything they wanted (as well as my cats) and spend all day with them all. Oh man, to dream!!

HurricaneBox

Boxer Insane
I also would love to have another. My little girl keeps asking when we are going to get another Blazie? I have talked to hubby about it and so far he has said no, one Boxer is enough. I will just have send Taylor (my 3 year old daughter) in to bat her baby blues, tilt her little head and say, pleeeease Daddy!

Hmmmm when she is finished with that do you think I can borrow her to do the same thing to my DH? :LOL: I don't have any little angles to send in on my behalf... you don't think your daughter would mind helping me out, would she? ;)

boxmom

Boxer Insane
I have talked to hubby about it and so far he has said no, one Boxer is enough.

Sounds like my DH. I told him one is never enough, and then the sister-in-law let him have it too. If I had your little Taylor, I would probably have about a dozen boxers!! DH talks a big game, but is a pushover!:)

superruben

Super Boxer
Kaylee and Taylor could double team them!! No man could resist the combo of thick lashed brown eyes and beautiful baby blues!!

Chuckaluck

Boxer Buddy
two is the best!

if you have ever watched two Boxers at play in the backyard, you would know why having two is the only way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.