1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm back!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dunkin, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunkin

Dunkin Boxer Insane

Hello all, It seems like a life time ago when I was last here. My computor has been so messed up (still not 100%) But I am back for the moment.
    So much has happened since I last talked to you guys. So just a quik catch up...We went to court over my Granddaughter Things did not go well. It seems that in the USA Grandparents have NO RIGHTS so for now I will see her 1 time a month 2 days at Christmas and Mothers day every other year. I found out that my ex (Terri Lyn's bio father) has been calling Chris and telling him a lot of BS that I was supose to be saying and doing (inocent!!) So he is really mad (OH WELL)
    I am doing better as far as Terri's death I miss her so much and still have days that I hardly can stand to get out of bed but they are getting less I think more of the good times now and not so much about the car wreck
    My family and I will be going to a memorial service at the hospitol in Tulsa where Terri passed away.
    My furbabies are doing great Einstien has grown into a little man. He is so handsome. Maggie had a bump come up on her back We had it removed and it was NOT cancer. All is well with them.
    So good to be back on line it will take forever for me to catch up on all the new on BW.

2. Indy's mom

Indy's mom Boxer Insane

Welcome back! You were missed. So sorry that things are not progressing well in regards to your granddaughter and custody/visitation.

I'm glad that you are having more good days than bad. You know that is what Terri would want for you. You and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sandy

3. Slobberchops

Slobberchops Boxer Insane

It's good to see you back,sorry to hear you can't see your precious grand-daughter as often as you would like:(
    Glad to hear that you're having more good days than bad ones,Terri will be smiling at that:)Have you posted any recent pics of your furbabies??

4. atlasmom911

atlasmom911 Boxer Insane

Welcome back!

5. My Boxer

My Boxer Boxer Insane

Welcome back!

6. Beau's Mommy

Beau's Mommy Boxer Insane

OMG Sheila! I have missed you and wondered how things were going for you. I'm sorry things didn't go as well as we'd all hoped in court, but at least you DO still get to see her. I pray that one day you and Alyssa's father can come to an understanding for her sake. Good to have you back!

7. kljarvis

kljarvis Boxer Insane

Welcome back! I've been wondering about you and your grandaughter. I hope things will get better and easier for you.
    Glad to hear all of the furbabies are fine too!

8. Chiefsmom

Chiefsmom Boxer Insane

Welcome back! appicon

9. jimseabee

jimseabee Completely Boxer Crazy

Welcome back.. You were missed. Sorry family is a pain in ..........

10. lisasentous

lisasentous Boxer Insane

Welcome back.
    You have been missed. Hopefully things will sort themselves out for you. Your SIL may not realise it now but we all need family at some time. Only time will tell.
    Keep strong and think positive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.