I'm a New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrie K

Boxer Pal
Hello to everybody out there. This is a really neat site to have for the Boxer lover. A little about my puppy. I have a eight month old Brindle Boxer named Jasime...she is so lovable and always happy...a little too happy sometimes when people come over to visit. I have two children Alex 8 and Haylee 18 mo. Haylee and Jaz are always playing with each other and sometimes Jaz forget that she is bigger than Haylee and Knocks her over. Jasmine and Alex always plays rough I am constanly telling Alex they can't play like that, and now every time Jasmine sees him she istantly starts being naught, so I signed Alex up for 4-H dog classes so they both can learn. I have lots of questions about Boxers and I hope you all can help me.

Thanks,
Carrie
Campbellsport, WI

Lava Linda

Completely Boxer Crazy
Welcome to the board, Carrie! Sounds like there's never a dull moment at your house!

Jasmine's a pretty name, and I like the nickname, Jaz, even better!!! I'll bet she's a cutie.

Well, I hope you like the board as much as I do. It's a warm group of people with a lot of info to share.
Enjoy!
-Linda

------------------
Linda, proud mother of:
Gilroy - 5 y.o. brindle male, natural ears, gentle as a lamb :)
Purdy - 5 y.o. spayed flashy brindle, natural ears and tongue
Michaela, Boss, Tonka, Maybe, Woof, Jack, Deacon, Casey, Crystal, Flo, Kimba and Poquito, waiting at the bridge.

[This message has been edited by Lava Linda (edited 12-22-2000).]

Tulsa-Dan

Your Friendly Moderator
Carrie and Jasime, welcome! You've sure found the right place for questions and answers. There are terrific people here who are eager to share their experience and knowledge. It IS a great place for Boxer lovers.

Good to have you here.

------------------
Dan from Brooklyn
Proud Pappa to Maggie Mae, Born 6/16/00
Flashy Fawn (Red), docked tail, natural ears.
Pictures: http://maggie.artshost.com

[This message has been edited by Brooklyn-Dan (edited 12-22-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Brooklyn-Dan (edited 12-22-2000).]

ninersneal

Super Boxer
Welcome! Yes, this is a great place to get answers, alot of information here.

------------------
Rambo- beagle mix waiting at the bridge 12/85-1/2000
Roxanne- beautiful brindle born 12-99

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Welcome, Jasmine sounds like a typical boxer puppy. I'm sure your will find obedience classes a great help in taming her exuberance. She sounds like a sweetheart.

------------------
Jan
Markus, dark brindle
neutered male, 6 yrs old

Julie Davis

Boxer Insane
Welcome to the board. We have another member(Lisa) with a boxer named Jazmine..."Jazz" for short. We love our boxers around here, and you will be sure to get lots of good advice, and read great boxer stories.

------------------
Boomer, flashy fawn, 2/19/00, natural ears, docked tail and Baxter the terrible tabby, 3/96

Status
Not open for further replies.