I'm a new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

denise34

Boxer Pal
I have been visiting this site for a few weeks now and am thrilled to finally have registered. My husband and I just lost our 7 year old boxer Butch to cancer. It was quite painful. Butch was given to me by my husband as an engagement present. $3500 later we lost him. I'm looking to adopt another boxer ASAP. I can't stand not having a dog in the house. Thanks for having this web site.

Aimee

Boxer Insane
It is definantly painful when you loose one of your loved ones. We just lost one of our babies on the 8th of this month. I still cry every day. My prayers are with you and your family and your baby at the bridge. Welcome to the Board! I have only been here a short while and have learned alot. I have two boxer babies and would be lost without them. They keep the fun in our life going and you never know what funny thing they are going to do next! Again, Welcome :D

------------------
Aimee

Proud mama of ----
Lexi, 3 year old spayed red fawn female, docked tail and natural ears (ball of fire!!)
Baxter, 5 year old rescue fawn male with black mask, docked tail and natural ears (a true sweetie)
Garrett, 15 year old male miracle sheltie rescue (now waiting at the bridge 12-8-00)
Elvis & Sylvester 5 1/2 year old black domestic short haired twins

Julie Davis

Boxer Insane
Welcome to the board, Denise. I'm very sorry that you've lost Butch. I hope you're able to find another puppy soon....it will help you get over your grief.

------------------
Boomer, flashy fawn, 2/19/00, natural ears, docked tail, heart of gold
Brandy, yellow/white Beagle 1/00
Baxter, grey tabby, 3/96
Casey, Sue, Pierre, Mitzi, Tinker, Tanya, and Tessa waiting at the bridge, and always in my heart

ninersneal

Super Boxer
Welcome to the board :). I am so sorry about Butch, it is very hard to lose a beloved pet, but hopefully knowing there is a boxer out there who needs you will help you through this.

------------------
Rambo- beagle mix waiting at the bridge 12/85-1/2000
Roxanne- beautiful brindle born 12-99

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the board. I am so sorry to hear about Butch. I hope you find a new boxer soon.

------------------
Jan
Markus, dark brindle
neutered male, 6 yrs old

Status
Not open for further replies.