If you remember this pic at www.boxerworld.com/gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Jeffers

Super Boxer
Well... i brought Tango to the vet and he is scheduled for a minor operation next wednesday morning!!!! His sheath is too loose for his penis so he has to get a stitch placed to tighten it up a bit so that his penis will stay inside for a change!!!

He is also going to get neutered :( so i guess he will huff with me for a few days...

DianeD

Boxer Booster
Although I'm sorry that he has to have surgery, I'm glad that he is getting this taken care of. Good luck to you and Tango and I can't wait to see those first "after" pics! Let us know how his surgery goes!

Kisses to Tango from Diane, Daisy, and JoJo

jray

Boxer Insane
Aw poor guy. Don't worry he will be ok. I am glad you are getting it taken care of. I have never heard of that before!

Jenny & Oskar

Aimee

Boxer Insane
WOW, now that is a change! What a doll. I'm glad to hear that they are able to fix his 'penis' problem. It's also good that you are having him neutered, he'll be healthier in the long run. How old is Tango now and how old was he when his first picture was taken? He's very handsome :)

Dawn Jeffers

Super Boxer
Hi Aimee

When the first picture was taken Tango was 8 weeks old.. he is now 3 years 4months and 12 days...lol. born on the 9th July 2000:D
And yeah he sure is handsome at 3am when he wants the loo..:p

Dawn Jeffers

Super Boxer
Ok...JOb is done.. He only got neutered though as the vet feels that in about 8 weeks time his testosterone levels will have gone and she hopes in her heart that his penis might shrink enough to go back inside the sheath and stay there.. if not he has to have major reconstructive surgery:( .
So for the next 8 weeks i will be praying that his little guy will shrink...fingers crossed for us!!!!...

Thank you all for posting and for your loving and caring messages it is much appreciated xxxDawn :D

DianeD

Boxer Booster
Glad to hear he is now neutered and I also hope that his little man decides to stay inside. Please keep us posted!

Diane

bikerchic

Boxer Buddy
Speedy Recovery

Hoping Tango is having a speedy recovery and that he won't need surgery. He's an adorable dog. Love the 8 weeks/three years pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.