If you EVER kick my dog again you WILL regret it (longish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrickWatts

Boxer Pal
i also would not call them. i agree with everyone else. i was tought you get what you give. so i am saying you are a better person than i cause i would have slapped that little girl. turned her right over my knee. you never are to big to be spanked. specially when you hit somethin that has done nothin wrong at all. poor pup hope hes ok

RMMRKK

Boxer Booster
Under no circumstances would I call to try to work it out. In my house, my dogs are part of our family, and heaven forbid someone be dumb enough to kick one of them. Not only would I have told her to find the door, but before hand I know she would have heard some pretty nasty words come out of my mouth, and probly saw the wall too.

day214

Boxer Booster
That poor baby! You did nothing wrong Sam! I completely agree You and Sam are the ones who should be getting the phone call.

I have a brother in law who tried to push my baby around once, and I repeat once, and I was about as direct as you were. My Brother and Sister-in-law came over to my house with their newborn and we were all sitting around talking. Next thing I knew the BIL was forcefully moving Brutus with his foot (his description of what he did) All Brutus was doing was quietly sitting on the floor in front of the couch sniffing the feet of the baby.

Austin's Mom

Boxer Insane
I think I would've said HOW ABOUT IF I KICK YOU? This is your home and your dogs home and if they can't respect that then yes, there's the door, and don't let it hit ya where the Good Lord split ya. Adios.

ZOE*BOXER

Boxer Insane
I agree. I would by no means call and try to settle things. If she is sensible, she will realize what you did was reasonable. I think you did very well. Not to sound mean but if she still thinks she is right, then she does not deserve to be in your home or around your pups anyway. Are they doing okay, or are they still a bit freaked out. Good job standing your ground. appicon

catcrazy56

Boxer Insane
I don't know why your aunt would bring her daughter acting like that to your house and let her carry on like that I wouldn't have let my daughter act like that and I know she has her moments, I would have added that and told her Oh yeah stop acting like a f-----g baby and grow up!!!! Thats what she was doing obviously mommy lets her do it and thinks it ok for to lash out on an innocent dog. I guess I would have been worse but your aunt will have more problems in the next few years if she is letting a 13 year old act like that regardless if they like dogs or not, it was wrong and they owe you an apology.

BrindleKarma

Boxer Buddy
I think you did exactly the right thing. The daughter cries and acts that way because she can. You get treated how you allow others to treat you and guess what- you just stopped some serious negative behavior.

Bet next time they show up it will be invited, or if not then at least they will behave like sensible human beings.

Good for you- your house your rules, your babies. They should be safe at home.

I completely agree with this post!

electric1

Super Boxer
I certainly agree with what everyone else has said. If I ever caught someone trying to kick ABBY, they would be walking humped back for the next few days, and it wouldn't be from any natural birth defect either. No one is going to mistreat, let alone kick my dog.

maggiesdad

Boxer Booster
You're a better person than me - I would have lost it completely! It's so stupid - if people are that afraid of dogs and they know you have two - why come over and cause all the trouble???

Status
Not open for further replies.