1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If our furbabies could talk...?

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by RolenKisses, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RolenKisses

RolenKisses Boxer Insane

What would their voice sound like? My husband and I were talking about this the other night. We thought Rolen would sound like Eyore. At times when we are playing fetch, he gets really lazy to go get the ball and is really slow at bringing it back, so we always think he would be saying "Oh Bother!" while slowing moving towards the ball :) Other times with all his energy and excitement, we think he would sound like a little kid on Christmas Day that is so excited about their presents they start to say something, but can't quite talk as fast as their mind is thinking! What Rolen will make me ponder! :)

2. sfbrock

sfbrock Boxer Buddy

Molly is such a priss, I think she would sound like your typical 7 year old girl, ie: Completely disgusted at the dirt and/or mud, stuck on stubborn about the rain, and a complete temper tantrum if asked to sit in the back seat! She is such a sissy, and she lets u know if she doesn't want to do something because she'd get dirty or (heaven forbid!) wet! ;)

3. mguiette

mguiette Boxer Insane

OMG! I love this thread already!! I call Axe our old man, so i KNOW he'd sound like an old man with a deep voice (his voice is SO deep!!). Plus, with his markings on his face (he has a faint white line down each side of his mouth) he looks like an old chinese man with the long white beard and mustache. :) I think Maximus would be more like Rolen, slow and steady like Eyore! Or i can see him with an English accent, very proper, sipping his cup of tea! :) No offense.... :LOL:

4. nswain

nswain Completely Boxer Crazy

Grumpy would totally sound like a spoiled 13 year old girl :) - when she doesn't like something she'll stick out her chin and huff around with her nose in the air. I can just hear her heaving a big sigh and saying "life is so, like, totally unfair!"
    And she'd also sound like a teenager when she sees her friends... when she meets up with her friend Ginger they jump around, kiss each other, and make these little excited whimpers, like teenage girls all excited to tell each other gossip. And when she sees her "boyfriend", her whole body twitches and she starts to wiggle her butt! If she could talk she'd totally be flirting :LOL:

5. Noah_N_Brody

Noah_N_Brody Boxer Booster

Funny thread! I always joke that if Noah could talk he would sound like he has a british accent.....Hello Chaps!

6. My Boxer

My Boxer Boxer Insane

Scooter would sound like Eddie Murphy. He is always happy and ready to play or tell a joke!

7. boogiesmom

boogiesmom Boxer Buddy

Keeping with the Winnie the Pooh theme that started this post -- Boogie would definitely be a female Tigger voice. She never ever ever stops jumping around and is SO EXCITED about absolutely everything she encounters! But, when she is crashed -- she looks like Tigger when he is lying about -- all noodle legs!!!

8. Dunkin

Dunkin Boxer Insane

OH I am soooo glad my 4 can't talk!! It would be just like raising my children all over again. Jazzy would be just like Jackie (oldest DD) always the misstreated one, Maggie would be Terri Lynn always ready to play and talk,Einstien would be Justin all laid back and lazy I guess that leaves Bojax for Brianna just laid back and always the boss! and yes they would have the same voices!

9. Slobberchops

Slobberchops Boxer Insane

Waldo's voice would be pure Aussie,and have a real drawly twang to his voice:LOL:
    His favorite expression would be "gidday maaaate":LOL:

10. Gillian Ward

Gillian Ward Super Boxer

you mean your dogs dont speak ?????thats weird gilly has always spoken just like a long islander

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.