1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wonder why she got so upset?

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Demismom, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demismom

Demismom Boxer Booster

Lucy and dh were horsing around and the tv remote fell off the bed and the tv went to a blue screen with no sound. She immediately went to the foot of the bed and proceeded to whine loudly until dh turned the picture and sound back on. She's now laying on the end of the bed intently watching American Pickers. LOL

2. samsons

samsons Boxer Insane

didnt wanna miss her show ???? :)

3. Demismom

Demismom Boxer Booster

It was weird because she wasn't watching or paying attention to the tv to begin with.

4. LILYLARUE

LILYLARUE Boxer Insane

Just a thought........blue screen, blue hue to everything in the room. May have been a visual thing since dogs see few colors, blue being one of them. May have freaked her out seeing everything blue.

Ok, now got a song in my head...."I'm blue, bada de bada boo, I'm blue....." lol

5. CrazyCharlie

CrazyCharlie Completely Boxer Crazy

hehe. Well thats interesting. I agree maybe she didn't like the blue, but Charlie will be watching TV sometimes, even though it doesn't look like and I will change the channel and he comes over and pouts and sighs at me until I change it back and then he lays down and watches to prove his point I guess.... I swear they are human.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.