I luv my new baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyluv

Boxer Pal
I just wanted to share my rescue story with the group! This is my first post, so please forgive me if I ramble.
I adopted my first boxer baby about four months ago, and I am happy to say that she has become the light of my life! Nana (aka Shawna) is a 5 year old fawn sweetie. She is a total goofball, and I am sure she is the world's BEST cuddler! Although it's only been four months- she has been such a joy. I can hardly imagine life without her.
My experience with rescue was terrific- and I won't hesitate to do it again in the future(when I get a house with a big yard!). I think all the wonderful people who are involved in the rescue deserve a big THANKS fiesta1ico .. you're hard work is appreciated by those of us who benefit from all the love you give our new babies. I have no doubt that Nana was well loved while in rescue, and that has made our transition so easy! . Nana and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts (and paws)!!

mobrian

Completely Boxer Crazy
Great Story!! Welcome to BW. I hope you and Nana have many more wonderful times in the future.

blurble33

Completely Boxer Crazy
congrats on your rescue and welcome to boxerworld, i to have a rescued dog :) they are wonderful. and when u do plan on getting your 2nd it is great as well :) both of my girls love each other and us :)

Robert, Blair, Tes, and Buttercup

AZ Boxer Boys

Boxer Insane
Welcome to Boxerworld - so glad you brought Nana into your life. Boxers are wonderful creatures and so easy to fall in love with. Looking forward to pictures.
Cindy

sashamom

Boxer Insane
What a great story.....we are in love with our Sasha as well....she was the best decision we ever made!:)

KJZMOM

Boxer Booster
I totally agree that rescue is the way to go. I won't get another baby without it being from a rescue. I instantly fell in love with my rescue, Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.