I love my dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvfrankie

Completely Boxer Crazy
I just looked at my 2 ejits and got all warm and fuzzy inside. I really love those two goofballs!

Frankie was due to have her stitches removed today but when I looked at the wound on her chest yesterday I wasnt happy as they were tight and looked infected. So I put her on her back- cleaned the wounds and cut and pulled out all the stitches- she didnt even move- she just stayed still and let me do what I needed to!!

She is the best girl in the world- I couldnt love her more.

(The vet said because the stitches on her tummy were rubbing on the floor when she laid down- they got inflamed and the skin swelled so the stitches tighten but all is good now)

Boxers are amazing.

TinksDream

Boxer Booster
I think we all feel that same way. I LOVE when I come home from working 12 hours and they are sooo excited to see me going all crazy in the kitchen wiggling their butts. Tonight when I got home Jaxon gave me so many kisses on the side of my face/neck (which is unusual for my 2, they only kiss if the can get my mouth...lol) either he really missed me or I had some salad dressing left from lunch on my face...lol.
I agree boxers are amazing! Such lovers :)

Roge

Boxer Insane
yep they are amazing,Its love at first sight and then before you know it you cant imagine life without them.

iluvfrankie

Completely Boxer Crazy
Well I hope it all settles down for you when the transition is over because with autum closing in your dogs will be spending more time inside.

My 2 are inside all the time- apart for their walks and their mad runs in the garden- they love their comfort and my bed!!! Feckers!

Roge

Boxer Insane
My 2 are inside all the time- apart for their walks and their mad runs in the garden- they love their comfort and my bed!!! Feckers!

The bedrooms in my house are a no no however if my DH is first up he will leave the kitchen door open and Roge will make his way down to me so my wake up call is a face lick and if hes in devilment form he dives in on top of me which is a pain cauz I have white quilt covers and he will have just come in from having a wee so if its wet outside I have lovely paw prints all over my quilt, but its hard to be mad with him when hes so delighted to see me.

Status
Not open for further replies.