1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love going with you,

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Dog' started by bxrbgood, Nov 9, 2017.

  1. bxrbgood

    bxrbgood Boxer Insane

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2012
    Messages:
    1,274
    Likes Received:
    420
    Ginger BD5B69A5-C053-4484-8E8D-9E333DCF4F51.jpeg
     
    rena likes this.
  2. Jan

    Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2000
    Messages:
    13,869
    Likes Received:
    599
    Such a pretty girl
     
    bxrbgood likes this.
  3. joeys mom

    joeys mom Boxer Insane

    Joined:
    May 7, 2008
    Messages:
    4,294
    Likes Received:
    451
    ohhhh what a great profile pic loveiocn
     
    bxrbgood likes this.
  4. msnitsirk

    msnitsirk Boxer Booster

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2014
    Messages:
    242
    Likes Received:
    158
    loveicon I get it I think.
     
    bxrbgood likes this.
  5. msnitsirk

    msnitsirk Boxer Booster

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2014
    Messages:
    242
    Likes Received:
    158
    Post reply if you need help. I cant post true help but I can post "Ive been there help" I get it.
     
    bxrbgood likes this.
  6. bxrbgood

    bxrbgood Boxer Insane

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2012
    Messages:
    1,274
    Likes Received:
    420
    She loves going to work with dad loveicon
    Thanks
     
  7. msnitsirk

    msnitsirk Boxer Booster

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2014
    Messages:
    242
    Likes Received:
    158
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I wish worked in a place where I could bring a dog to work! I am 90% actually there but we are a corporation that has to respect the other 10%. We have a 10% that doesn't appreciate doggy kisses, LOL. Boxer kisses are the best, I don't even care which boxer it is. LOVE the boxer kisses.
     
    bxrbgood likes this.

Share This Page