I did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Badassboxer

I voted today! I totally wasn't going to, but I got sooo much flack from just about everybody I told, soooo I went down and just got it over with! I'm glad I did, now I'm checking on the news and internet to see if what I voted for flew or not! How exciting!

:D

asy

Boxerworld

BW owner
Staff member
Did you vote for the senators too? Was it the first time you voted? I am glad you did, hopefully you voted for the best candidate ;)

Olly

I voted last week.here in Oregon we got to vote by mail, so no having to stand in line and beat the closing time.

------------------
Cindy Corl
Lacie female, brindle, natural ears,7-17-99

Robyn

Completely Boxer Crazy
I voted also. I know it's silly but I knew it was going to be close but this is ridiculous! I find this sort of thing so stressful.

B

Badassboxer

Yes Olly, I voted before I think I've voted in every election so far, I am just tired of politics, also I'm in a new state (Moved to AZ) and don't really know anyone, so it was very hard to make an educated vote. I can't even say that I did, I really just went down the list and went with the party - and the PRopositions we had were even harder, it was very stressful, but I'm glad I did it at 8 am because many Zonies were in line for 3 hours!

Yes, this is very exciting, I'm GLAD I am involved by voting! Most of our votes in AZ were close! One bad thing though, I voted for the wrong Proposition!!! I was supposed to vote for 301 and ended up voting for 302! Can you believe that! I even called a school to be sure!!! Oh well!

UUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! come on FLORIDA! This is just to darn stressful, jumping up and down one minute, upset the next. I knew it would be close, but this is just unbearable! Also, how can Oregon still be undecided??? NOt sure that I want to vote by mail next time or not.

------------------
Cindy Corl
Lacie female, brindle, natural ears,7-17-99

E

Elsa

I know, news of the presidential election is taking way too long! Very interesting though; I was up very late hoping for updates. I was teasing my father-in-law this morning (he's a poll worker in Brevard County, Florida) about the questions at the polls in Florida.
Makes it all the more interesting......

Status
Not open for further replies.