1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I broke my shoulder!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Tango's Mama, Feb 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tango's Mama

Tango's Mama Super Boxer

Of all the fool things to happen! I was babysitting a mule..yep i said mule. He was to be a companion to my horse and I was taking care of him same as i do my own. Went down to feed and the crazy beast ran into me and knocked me down. I hit a metal gate with my face. Got a lovely black eye and a neat scrape down my nose. Not to mention the broken shoulder. Needless to say the mule has went back home to his owner and im recovering nicely. I wanted to post this here since i was finally able to come online and check in with my freinds here at BW. I had rec a pm awhile back and thought if i posted what was happening here then everyone will know why i never responded and since catching up on the news here I found out about the no more pm's. Hope this finds all my friends here at BW safe and well! Tango is taking great care of mommy too. He is such a jewel I have to say boxers are some of the smartest dogs in the world!! Its great to be back here readin the wonderful things on BW and i sure hope i broke no rules. I felt a bit odd posting about my mishaps as if i were asking for some support from you all. But i guess in a way i am..:(..You never know how much you use your shoulder till you cant..this ol gal cant even comb her own hair!! Im ready to be healed i say!!

2. cody&duke

cody&duke Banned

That is awful! I hope you have a speedy recovery!

3. Poohsmom

Poohsmom Banned

Sending you lots of speedy healing vibes ! Tango,you keep taking good care of mommy!

Sue and the kids,Pooh,Bownser,Dozer & Cissy
    Buddy & Dusty,romping at the bridge

4. craZ4HERKIE

craZ4HERKIE Boxer Insane

OUCHHHH! Sending vibes for a speedy recovery! And I bet after that, you weren't calling him a mule!

5. ljnash

ljnash Boxer Insane

Sorry to hear about your shoulder!! Sending you tons of speedy healing vibes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ and some boxer kisses from Samantha & Beau!

6. Tango's Mama

Tango's Mama Super Boxer

Thanks guys!! It means alot!

Nope..he wasnt no mule after the fact..lol!!

Tango picks up stuff i drop and gives it back(since i cant bend over to well yet) He dosnt leave my side even when i take a bath he is waiting to help me climb out. I use his neck to steady me as i go over the side..lol.. Such a good boy!! was suprising as he is so hyper normally..just lets me know they do "know" something isnt right..:)

Tango & Michele

7. xenaprincess

xenaprincess Boxer Insane

Ouch...GEEZ!! That had to have hurt...and likey still does! So sorry to hear of your mishap! Sending speedy revovery <<<<vibes>>>> your way with extra wiggles and kisses from Xena & Spirit. Hope you feel better soon. Tango, keep your eye on mom and for Gods sake...keep her away from the jacka$$es!! ;)

8. robynkendall

robynkendall Super Boxer

What a terrible thing to happen! Sounds like you are doing pretty well considering you have a little helper:) Maybe you could train Tango to do your hair for you..you could tell your friends you are sporting the new 'boxer do':D Hope you get to feeling better soon.

9. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

Sorry to hear about your shoulder, sounds painful. Sending you lots & lots of speedy healing vibes~~~~~~~~~

10. Ruthie01

Ruthie01 Boxer Booster

Ouch!!! Lots of Speedy recovery for u!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.