I am new to the boxer world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debbie

Boxer Pal
I adopted a 3 year old boxer from a shelter who rescued it from a puppy mill.She is a total love .We are very pleased with her.I am very happy that there is a site were new boxer owners can go.

------------------

Welcome welcome Welcome, I will look forward to hearing how old ect your boxer is on the "boxer ring"

------------------
Cindy Corl
Lacie female, brindle, natural ears,7-17-99

buddy'smom

Boxer Pal
Welcome!!!!
You have found a great site! You'll find lots of support and advice here. Enjoy! What is your puppies name?

Talk to you soon
Jean

Z's Mom

Boxer Booster
Welcome to the board, Debbie. Can't wait to hear about your new puppy!!

------------------
Owned by
Zoey 2 year old flashy fawn female
Spunky 14 year old chubby beagle

Debbie

Boxer Pal
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buddy'smom:
Welcome!!!!
You have found a great site! You'll find lots of support and advice here. Enjoy! What is your puppies name?

Talk to you soon
Jean
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry for the late reply her name is Jasmine!
Debbie

Debbie

Boxer Pal
She is 3 years old ( they think) <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buddy'smom:
Welcome!!!!

Talk to you soon
Jean
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Debbie

Boxer Pal
Her name is Jasmin <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buddy'smom:
Welcome!!!!

Talk to you soon
Jean
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Debbie

Boxer Pal
Sorry for the two replys my hubby was on,and reading and I didn't realize he replyed sorry!Jasmine is about 3 years old( they are not sure)She loves to play ,she has natural ears and a docked tail.The Humane Society closed down a puppy mill in one of the rural areas .They took about 100 dog .They were living in fecal matter and mud up to the knees.There was a fight ,because there was a puppy mill down in Minnisota called pick of the litter who claimed they were all hers ,The public went into an up roar .They finally told the Humane society to adopt them out. There was two boxer 1 Brindle 1 fawn I wanted to take them both .We adopted the brindle one and really nice people adopted the fawn one.The day we brought her home .We were so happy ,We bought her a crate, all her toys I look at it this way this poor dog had three years of hell I want to make it as happy as we can for her.She just passed her beginner level of obedence on tuesday and we are thinking of putting her into agility.You can tell she is very thankful for our love.We brush her and my hubby has to stick out his other arm so she can kiss him over and over.She is trying so hard to please.How could you not love those brown eyes and wet snorting.Thank you for reading my story,I love to talk about her. Debbie

Shannon

Boxer Pal
I'm so glad you and Jasmine have found each other. You sound like such a proud parent! Welcome to the board - it's addictive!

------------------
Shannon
Mom of Flex - Flashy fawn male, cropped & docked, b. 9/8/96, BIG SWEETHEART
http://www.geocities.com/sehaucoin

Status
Not open for further replies.