I am feeling Better-Wanted to Thank You-LONG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazz's Boxers

Super Boxer
First i would like to let everyone that i am finally feeling better, not only is my body getting back to normal, but i am almost at peace with my self over what has happened. I realized that it was not my fault that i had a miscariage, and the doctors are the ones who screwed up. I can't point a finger at a specific doctor, they (in my mind) are all to blame, but it was mainly my OBGYN who is at fault. He had no right to tell me that i couldn't get pregnant. Every woman can get pregnant, unless you have no ovaries, or you were artifical impregnated. So, as far as that goes, i am now going to a new obgyn, and Brian and i would still like to have children, but not right now.

I also realized that God played a role in what has happened to me. Everything happens for a reason, I dont know why it happened, i believe that there was something wrong with the baby, and it was Gods way of dealing with it.

LB that letter you sent me yesterday really made sense. Thank-You :D

Second off, I want to thank everyone on this board who has supported me, it really has made my life easier, not to mention my life with Bandit easier. :D I realized that by sharing experiences we all grow closer together, (in one way or another) For example, Dpasto & Bridget, we all feel her grief in her time of need, and that is a way for us to communicate. I am glad that we (everyone who shares their sorrow and happiness) is able to in one way or another able to relate to that experience. Is it the best support in the world.

Third, to the moderators, I am thank-full, that i found this board, and that you are able to run this daily. This is a wonderful place, words cant express how i feel about being able to communicate with people around the world who have boxers and share in the growing of age of the dogs that they have.

Thank-you so much :)

Melanie Kacsmar

------------------
Melanie
Bandit's Mom
Male, Fawn, Black Mask, White toes & white spot on Chest, Neutered, Floppy ears, Docked Tail, born 11/01/99
www.KazzsWhiseyBandit.homestead.com/homepage.html

[This message has been edited by Bandit's Mom (edited 10-06-2000).]

HELENE

Boxer Insane
Hi Melanie, I'm glad that you are feeling a little bit better. I know it is said that there is a reason for everything, but sometimes you really wonder what that reason was. It is best to look on the positive side and look to the future with renewed faith that things will work out for you, which I'm sure they will. All the best, Helene & Sergeant.

------------------
Sergeant. 6 in October. Light brindle, natural ears. Full of fun.

Brenda

Melanie, thanks for letting us know how you're doing. You seem to be a very strong and mature person and are handling your loss very well. I'm certain that, when the time is right, you and Brian will become parents to a healthy, happy baby. In the meantime, keep up the positive attitude, keep dreaming about the future and enjoy each day as it comes. Thanks so much for sharing with us and we are here should you need a shoulder in the future. Best of luck and God Bless!

------------------
Brenda
Boxer Baby: Harley - born 12/27/98 - adopted 1/08/2000 - docked tail/natural ears/neutered - full of pee & vinegar!

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Melanie I am so glad that you are feeling better.
Take care,

------------------
Jan
Markus, dark brindle
neutered male, 6 yrs old

Amy Lyn

Super Boxer
Melanie, I am glad that you are feeling better. It sounds as if you are coming to terms with what happened in a healthy way. Keep your chin up and everyone is always here for you.

------------------
Amy Lyn
Wagner (Fawn, black mask) b: 04/25/00
Clark (Fawn, black mask) b: 03-11-99 (Rainbow Bridge 05-06-00)

Status
Not open for further replies.