Hubby won't let me have another

Status
Not open for further replies.

MommyD.

Don't know what to say

I'm sorry I don't know what to say. My husband is for anything that makes me happy. I just made him call about a second boxer. I feel J.J. needs another pal his size. He did it without question and this will be my Christmas present. (Boxer for anniversary, boxer for X-mas)I'm lucky!:D I'm so happy. I have one problem, my J.J. likes his daddy more than me;) My husband is sick and J.J. knows...they are asleep on the couch together! J.J. is all covered up with him, all I see is his head sticking out...so cute. I get attention all day until daddy gets home then, I'm history! Same way with our girls. Oh, well. I guess everyone is lucky to have everyone here. I hope all goes well for the boxer you have now. Did your husband say why he doesn't like her much (or boxers)? Good luck!

BRIDGIT

Completely Boxer Crazy
My future husband and I rescued Bailey together and it was his idea to get Jasmine. We had talked about it and he just went out and did it. He knew exactly how I felt and that I wanted to get another one. It was the best decision we ever made. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.