Howls at phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

missjada

Boxer Booster
We got these new Phones that have talking caller ID on them. Jada has decided she doesn't like the voice on the phone. Jada will howl every time the phone rings and talks. I try not to laugh but it is the funniest thing. Half the time when I say hello to the person on the phone I'm laughing. Then I explain why and they start to tell me how cute she is. Lately I've tried to get to the phone before it talks but it doesn't always work out. Does your boxer howl to something?

ZOE*BOXER

Boxer Insane
Catalina goes nuts over my ringtone. I have a Motorola and it plays a litlle song and says " hello moto ". My husband always asks me when I am going to change it. :LOL:

JHarper

Boxer Booster
Nothing, except Chyna our pug. If she's got a toy and he wants it, He'll sit right in front of her face, and 'talk' to her until she gives it up. lol

northernboxr

Super Boxer
Our house has an intercom system- whenever I call down on the intercom, Riker starts to howl and bark. He does it so loud that the person on the other end has no idea what I just said.

He only does it for my voice, which means I've had to suck it up and start using the stairs again!

Indy's mom

Boxer Insane
Clearly Jada is just trying to do her part and answer the phone. Why don't all homes come equipped like that?

REVSDAD1

Boxer Buddy
cell phone

Rev howls everytime the cell phone alarm goes off or if the regular phone rings , starts real low then gets louder the more it rings

Chiefsmom

Boxer Insane
Chief hasn't figured out the woo or howl yet! Sam, on the other hand, will go nuts at vacuum cleaners and emergency sirens!

Status
Not open for further replies.