1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BlissH, Jan 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PawPrintBoxers

PawPrintBoxers Banned

Welcome and how wonderful you have a new puppy. House breaking here you come.......

2. BlissH

BlissH Boxer Buddy

Speaking of House Training....

I have had no trouble at all with Bo. He follows commands VERY WELL, he knows to go to the door and he is trying to paw at it!! He is so cute. When I open the door he looks up at me and then he rushes outside.
    I had to seperate Sugar and Bo!! For some reason Sugar would get so beside herself because Bo would chew on one of her toys that she was tearing their room apart!! WILD CHILD!!! Anyway, after a few days of seperation she is fine now!! She was extreamly jealous over Bo, and now she is fine with him!! GO FIGURE!! Thanks for all the replys!!

I HAVE SOME NEW PICS OF MY GUYS FROM 01-22-01!! IF YOU GET A CHANCE GO SEE THEM!!! ;)

3. karens

karens Boxer Insane

Welcome. I just joined about a week ago. I find myself constantly checking for new info and funny stories.

I can't believe how many people get another puppy while the still have an x-month old! I was not as brave.. I waited about a year before getting a second one. My third is as old as my second, but waited a year to adopt him! Even today they were making me NUTS! (Rainy in Chicago, can't go out and release some of that pent up energy.)

Waitng for your pics to download as I type....

4. BlissH

BlissH Boxer Buddy

UP-DATE

I have up-dated my web-site! Go by and see the newest pictures of my little ones!!! Thanks for the replys!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.