It's fairly common in this country for dogs to be poisoned and I'm concerned about this happening to my dog. Several of my friends have had dogs who have been poisoned and subsequently died. He's an indoor dog and when he's out in the yard I always watch him to make sure no one throws any poisoned meat or meat mixed with glass into our yard. A few days ago I found some poisoned meat in our yard and I cleaned it up and my dog is ok because he didn't eat it. Is there a way to train him so that if he finds some food in the yard or park he doesn't eat it? I'm concerned that although I always watch him some day my back may be turned and he'll eat something. Also a few weeks ago someone walked around the neighborhood and dropped hot dogs mixed with poison on the sidewalks and streets and in the park and that happened a few months ago as well.