How does your boxer melt your heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KELLY W

Super Boxer
EVERYTHING!!! The way he greets me when I get home. The way he sits tall and looks at me while drooling when I'm eating. When he cocks his head to the side like he is trying to understand me. Those big sad eyes he gives me when I have to leave for work. I could just go on forever!!!

Super Boo

Completely Boxer Crazy
I have had dogs (different breeds) but Boo is my Angel. She is my best girlfriend and she goes everywhere with me. Skye (our 9mos old boy) is such a sweetie--but a devil. He melts my heart. You cannot be mad at either of them. They always look at you with such understanding. The best thing about Boxers is that they try to reach out to humans--ok I'm going to cry just thinking about them.lovicon

I have to agree with Kelly--EVERYTHING!

The way Toffee wiggles and beans when I get home, the way she looks at me with those eyes, how cute she looks when she's sleeping, her floppy ears when she runs, how fast she learns things, the sigh she gives me when I make her move at night, the way she listens to me..... EVERYTHING! I just love her to pieces! :)

LANEFAMILY80

Boxer Buddy
I am all so a first time boxer owner and it is great. Yes, my Lucy does like to chew things if she is left alone to lone. But I love her big brown eyes, the way she will sit and watch people walk by the house. I have had cockers before and they are nice dogs. But my Lucy is just the greatest!! My husband even puts up with her puppy stages better then he did with the other dogs that we had. Once a boxer lover always one, she is the BEST!!!!

VTbxrFan

Boxer Insane
With Dallas, I think it's the quiet moments - especially when he's lying next to me and has his head resting on my stomach looking right into my eyes - he'll just lie there staring into my eyes so relaxed - and I feel like it's his way of telling me he's happy in our home..

With my new girl Gracie, I think it's the way her whole body just wiggles as soon as you just say or name or give her even the slightest bit of attention. I think my little girl just spent too much of her life being ignored and neglected, so she's extra appreciative of any attention now.

Krikkit

Boxer Insane
Nearly everything they do :)

I'd have to say it is our 'oldies' that get me. I love watching Layla run and wrestle with Bindi, she is so grey yet acts like a three month old, and watching Bella tear around the agility field at 10 is wonderful. Sometimes feel like crying as I know the time ahead with them is far less that what has been.

Just love them and appreciate them every single moment of every single day.

lovicon

Sharon

marciafinn

Boxer Insane
I would say everything as well.

But the eyes really have it too - everytime Mason looks at me I just melt. lovicon I just love my little guy! :)

Marcia

ssleighter

Completely Boxer Crazy
VTbxrFan said:
With Dallas, I think it's the quiet moments - especially when he's lying next to me and has his head resting on my stomach looking right into my eyes - he'll just lie there staring into my eyes so relaxed - and I feel like it's his way of telling me he's happy in our home..

With my new girl Gracie, I think it's the way her whole body just wiggles as soon as you just say or name or give her even the slightest bit of attention. I think my little girl just spent too much of her life being ignored and neglected, so she's extra appreciative of any attention now.
This quote could be Hammer and Ginger to a tee!! It's sort of eerie actually. :LOL: Sometimes we just call Ginger's name to see her wiggle. ;) Everything my kids do melts my heart.

Sharon
Legacy Boxer Rescue

champ612

Boxer Buddy
I love how they wiggle and bean around first thing in the morning! It's like they haven't seen you in years! Champ has a new thing he does each morning - I let him out of his crate and he runs upstairs before me, then waits for me at the top of the stairs giving me a "high five"! I love it! He is like another toddler for us! And I could not imagine life without him!!!

Jackie & Champ

Adelle

Boxer Insane
With Finnegan its when he climbs up on the couch and does his best to get all 70 lbs on to my lap or when he curls up with us in bed in the morning or just when he comes over for a big hug. Finnegan is the most affectionate dog I have ever had he loves to snuggle and it melts my heart everytime. It's why I kept him, he orginally came to us as a foster but the very first day he melted my heart when this sad scared boxer came over and snuggled up to me as close and he could, rested his head on my shoulder and fell asleep, that is the first time he melted my heart and the moment I knew he would have to stay. lovicon

Nessa is not much of a snuggler as she didn't get much affection in her previous home although she is learning, she melts my heart with her wiggle, she has the best wiggle even by boxer standards in the world and she also grins when she gets excited, I love to watch her wiggle all over and grin when she greets us.

But all they have to do is look cute for a second and my heart melts everytime :)

Adelle, Finnegan, CGC & Nessa, CGC
Boxer Buddies Rescue & Adoption Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.