How does he look????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caney Creek

Boxer Insane
His nose is a bit long, but he is adorable lovicon

The link that sargboxerluv provided has some great picture examples of correct boxer heads.

elgerdes

Completely Boxer Crazy
My pup has the same "type" of head. Personally, for Zoe it probably is because of poor breeding. We knew she wasn't bred for conformation, she was an oops. We saved her from going to the pound and although she is a purebred (both parents have papers) she isn't a well bred boxer. We love her the same and personally don't care if she fits the look to a T.

Otherwise, cute furbaby :)

whiskers

Boxer Insane
Agreed that the snout is a bit long, but he's cute nonetheless! The wonderful boxer personality is the most important part, anyway. ;)

johann

Boxer Insane
Ditto what everyone else said about his nose. He may grow into some though.

The 3rd picture made me say "awww" out loud. :D I hope that's framed somewhere in your house....such an adorable puppy.

BarnBoxer

Boxer Pal
thanks everybody!! when i was looking at other pictures of boxers i did notice his snout is longer, but i think its cuter longer hehe! and yes he is a very well behaved boy

johann

Boxer Insane
thanks everybody!! when i was looking at other pictures of boxers i did notice his snout is longer, but i think its cuter longer hehe! and yes he is a very well behaved boy

Just wait till he hits the teenage phase....then you'll really understand why boxers are so cute. It's so they survive to adulthood. :LOL:

Your boy is absolutely adorable, thank you for rescuing him and giving him a great home. :D

BoozerBaby

Super Boxer
He looks so great what a handsome boy you got I can see the love in his little face already sorry but I think they all have that love of love in their faces

CrazyCharlie

Completely Boxer Crazy
Well he is absolutely adorable! Looks like a good snuggle buddy to me! His nose is a bit long and is sloped instead of more of a "drop off" lol best description I could come up with. But he is still very handsome! Usually the nose/facial/head area is the first thing to change in breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.