1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I make my fiance change his mind ?:eek!:

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Sidney's Mama, Aug 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nanabear

nanabear Banned

Believe me! I was the LAST person that wanted a male.............and now I would not have anything else. After having lived through two females that became incontinent (vets say "common in spayed females") I reluctantly decided to go along with my husband and try a male this time.
    My little boy is neutered - he has never lifted his leg anywhere but outside and he has humped a million times less than my dominant female ever did. He is 20 months old.
    I like his more mellow, laid back personality better, too.

[This message has been edited by nanabear (edited 08-11-2000).]

2. Jules

Jules Boxer Pal

I have a 9 month old male, and he has never humped anyone or anything! He rarely lifts his leg (my father makes fun of him) to go, unless he is by a tree or something. Good luck!

3. HELENE

HELENE Boxer Insane

Sergeant is nearly 6 years and he has never lifted his leg indoors. As a matter of fact, it was a long time before he even did it outside! He does now, but if he is in a hurry and thinks that we are going somewhere without him, he will just squat like a female.

------------------
    Sergeant. 6 in October. Light brindle, natural ears. Full of fun.

4. I have two male dogs and they are best buddies. Neither of them humps things. they do not lift their legs in the house in fact they rarely lift their legs outside they are squatters. Bama is 2.5 and was fixed about 6 months ago and Brutis is 2.5 and I believe was fixed very young. I think that the same sex in a house can get along fine. My husband and I have always had males up to three and they have gooten along. Have you fiance read your post and all the replies maybe that will help. Good Luck

------------------
    Colleen
    Brutis, Neuterd male, Fawn w/black mask, dob 12/31/98, his last Mommy felt she did not have enough time to spend w/him.
    Bama, netuered male, fawn, dob sometime in 1998, from the Alabama Boxer Rescue and Adoption Inc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.