1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how big will duke get

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by xanderduke, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xanderduke

xanderduke Boxer Pal

my boxer puppy duke just turned 14 weeks and i brought him to the vet and he weighed in at 28.3 lbs is that big? and if it is how big do you think duke will get?

2. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

As much as people like to say that a puppy will be big or small, there is really no telling until they are full grown. My Arabella was the runt and she was small for most of her first year. I even asked my vet, and he said she was just going to be a small girl. HA! She is now almost as tall as my boy Thor, who is a big boy at 80 lbs. Arabella now weighs 70lbs, and yes she can stand to lose about 5 of those. You'll just have to wait and see. Plus they all go thru growth spurts at their own times. You could have two pups the same age, one might have a growth spurt and be considerably larger then the other, but the next week it could be the other way around. Just enjoy the ride, because no matter what size, they all grow up too fast!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.