How about Toronto???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemeia

Boxer Booster
I don't know any other dog owners who have Boxers. Not well at least LoL. If anyone lives here in Toronto near the Bluffs area I would love to come out to the park and meet ya! And I'm sure Max would enjoy it even more!

lquenne

Boxer Booster
Sorry the bluffs are to far for me, but you may want to check out Highpark leash free area as a few members do fequent it.

turbodiesel

Boxer Pal
how about Toronto

We are in mid-scarborough. We take diesel to a place in north scarborough which is an exellent off leash park. We have also run into other boxers there. Three are regulars and we have also meet quite a few others lots of friendly dogs at this park. How old is your boy, diesel will be 2 on may 1/04. They look like could be brothers.

Last edited:

hastie1

Boxer Booster
Hey There. We are in Mississauga. We tend to go to the old conservation area at Hwy 7 & 427, that "MacFish" mentioned (He introduced us to it) much better than any leash free park. It is a great place to gather as it is so large and lots of trails. We are probably going this weekend if my plans don't change and we stay at home. We normaly go both Sat & Sun mornings around 10am for a couple of hours of walking. If any other boxer owners want to meet up that would be great.
Iain

steve c

Boxer Pal
hello

I live in brampton and i don't know many people that have boxers around is there any place that is frequented by anyone with a boxer my baby is only 7 mths and he dosen't know any boxers or have any boxer friends i was hoping to introduce him to people with boxerrs so he can play with them he's very friendly and energetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.