1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hope's story

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Whiskaz, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whiskaz

Whiskaz Boxer Pal

About a week ago me and my wife went to the local Boxer rescue to look at a 3yr old girl. Her name is hope she is a flashy fawn. It seems that some one duct taped her legs together in a hog tie style and tossed her from a car. She was found a few days later by someone who called the animal shelter. She was about 20 pounds under weight and scared to death. She has adult heart worms and is not yet spayed. I have to say for all this dog had gone through she is the sweetest boxer I have met in a wile. Me and my wife will hopefuly be fostering her very soon and possibly keeping her (I hope). We have already rescued a 1 1/2 year old male who is the best dog in the world :). Hope is undergoing deworming and getting fattned up so she can be spayed. I am going to give hope a new life and show her that all people are not evil. WISH ME LUCK and give hope some healing vibes!

Jon

2. Rufust

Rufust Boxer Pal

My jaw just hit the floor when I read this. I cannot believe anyone in this world would be so cruel to do that to any animal. That makes me so mad and sad!! My fingers are crossed for Hope to get all fixed up and come to live with you. I think it's wonderful that you are willing to give her the forever loving home that she deserves. I hope to rescue our next boxer. There are just too many boxer babies (along with other breeds and animals) out there that have been mistreated and thrown out with the trash. They all need loving homes and loving families. Best of luck with Hope and keep us posted!

3. TracyandSam

TracyandSam Completely Boxer Crazy

Oh that poor baby! I just don't understand how people can be that heartless. I'm sickened by that. Bless you and your wife!! Sending Hope lots of healing vibes and a speedy recovery!

4. jgl0x

jgl0x Boxer Pal

you are hope's angel!!!

5. crowpete

crowpete Boxer Insane

Way to go :) Hope now will have a chance at a great life. You are a hero!!!!

6. Murp.mm

Murp.mm Boxer Insane

Hope' Story

Oh, what a terrible thing to do with a poor helpless animal. How cruel people can be. You are a angel in waiting to save this poor little girl's life. You are a special person and I know Hope will give you so much love in reward for your saving her life.

7. EricaG

EricaG Completely Boxer Crazy

Any updates on Hope? How's the adoption process going?

8. marciafinn

marciafinn Boxer Insane

You guys are wonderful to rescue Hope and give her the forever home she deserves! Keep us updated with how she's doing!

9. Cindy Creel

Cindy Creel Boxer Insane

How wonderful for you to take her. Humans can be so cruel. Why torture an innocent animal? Please give us an update.

10. Maisie Lynn

Maisie Lynn Boxer Buddy

Ohh my God!!! What a story! I hope you get the chance to give Hope a happy spoiled life that she deserves. We are sending ((((( healing vibes))))) to Hope and happy wishes for you both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.