Home for White Boxer Girl in Mississippi/AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAO76

Boxer Insane
Hello. Where in MS are you? I am in South MS and have been giving some thought to a new friend from my Lilah. She needs someone her own size to play with rather than her two dauschund buddies.

Two female boxers are a recipe for disaster. I would recommend you find male to be Lilah's companion

ZOE*BOXER

Boxer Insane
I just caught this thread. I hope it works out. I am in New Orleans, not far from southern Mississippi and it is already starting to get pretty hot here, too hot for a dog to be constantly outside. You are both wonderful for trying so hard to help this girl.

jamkaywill

Super Boxer
Beau's mommy Yay! I thought I had lost you. You may not even have to meet me. Chole's current owners daughter is a cancer survivor and she has her check up visit at Saint Judes I believe some time soon when I was telling her about meeting you. She informed me of that. I am going to call her now and find out details. If she cant do that maybe we can meet in Tupelo. My car is on the fritz so I will have to borrow my moms.

jamkaywill

Super Boxer
Two female boxers are a recipe for disaster. I would recommend you find male to be Lilah's companion

I had to board Abbie half a day the other week. I noticed a Male Boxer accross from her. Her vet informed me he was a shelter dog they were letting use there kennel. You could look on petfinder for a male Boxer in Meridian MS and see if he is still available. I hate that Mississppi Boxer Rescue had to shut down. I want to save all the Boxer's I can.

crowes

Boxer Pal
Checking to see if she got adopted?

I was just wondering if she has been adopted?

This is not my dog. If anyone would possibly be interested in adopting this 1 yr old female named Chole. Her owners just had a baby and wont let her stay inside anymore. This poor baby is staying outside all of the time and is used to having full roam of a house. I have tried everything I know to try to get them to keep her and let her back inside but they will not listen. There reason for getting rid of her is that she looks at the baby. SHe is not aggressive but they they dont like the way she looks at the baby. I have rescued another boxer from them that they were going to drop off at the pound because he was not housetrained and could not walk on a leash. When I brought that dog home he went to the bathroom 1 in my home on the first night and was good on the leash. I have told these people to never get amother dog they are not disposable. I would take Chole but I can not have anymore dogs in my apartment. My major concern is that Chole is not spayed and she is white. THe owners will give her to someone who will breed her

jamkaywill

Super Boxer
I am waiting to here back from her owner. It is my understanding Cholee has not been adopted yet. THey are waiting on me. Her owner is supposed to get up with me today. A mutual friend of ours son passed yesterday so everything has been pretty hectic but we will be speaking today.

Status
Not open for further replies.