Home for White Boxer Girl in Mississippi/AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamkaywill

Super Boxer
My BF just got accepted to law school at Ole Miss. There is an open house in Oxford for all of the new law students next weekend. Isnt Memphis close to Oxford, MS?

punchinella

Boxer Insane
Tupelo may be the best spot. It's about halfway between. I live in Iuka and would be willing to help in the transportation if possible.

beausmommy

Boxer Insane
My BF just got accepted to law school at Ole Miss. There is an open house in Oxford for all of the new law students next weekend. Isnt Memphis close to Oxford, MS?

Yes, it's about an hour and a half from Memphis. That would be great if we could meet up there :) I'm so excited!!!

LILYLARUE

Boxer Insane
I am excited too!!!

It's like watching a budding romance!

Beaus ~ Please let us know how your heart melts when you look into her eyes, will you?

You both are incredible angels for doing this for her. I send you lots of wiggles and beans to both of you!

Caney Creek

Boxer Insane
Yay! I'm loving watching you two arrange a new home for this unfortunatle little girl. Bless you both. angelicon

I am excited too!!!

Beaus ~ Please let us know how your heart melts when you look into her eyes, will you?

You both are incredible angels for doing this for her. I send you lots of wiggles and beans to both of you!

I second these posts :D How wonderful that Jamkaywill is working to find a new home for this sweet girl, and beausmommy so readily taking her in... and both of you willing to make such a drive for this baby! angelicon She is an absolute doll. I'm sure she will be much happier in her new home with her new canine siblings. Best of luck to everyone involved in the new arrangement!

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
I just found this thread and I am so excited for beausmommy AND Chole! I can wait to hear how this story ends!

jamkaywill

Super Boxer
I am so happy. I just left a message for her current owners. I am waiting to here back from her. The sad thing is that this is the 2nd Boxer I have rescued from these people. The first was A.J. You can read my previous post about what happend with that. I would try to help any animal but I cant say no to helping a Boxer. I always think what would have happened to my Abbie if it wasnt my home she ended up in.

Chiefsmom

Boxer Insane
I am excited too!!!

I have to second this!!! It's like looking forward to my favorite shows on tv... but better because this happy ending is for real! Can't wait to hear! You're angelicon s for arranging this forever home for a very beautiful white sweetheart!

Status
Not open for further replies.