1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmmm...

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by Luana's Mom, Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luana's Mom

Luana's Mom Boxer Buddy

Luana got fixed on the 22 of this month.She seems to have lost some weight is that normal?She seems so sad.. Im not sure why.. She eats and plays well. She sleeps..hands out all the kisses in the world.Just wondering....

Janice and Luana & family

2. Shakira's Ma

Shakira's Ma Banned

Shakira lost weight also and it took her a while to bounce back and be her normal self. Shakira looked really thin through her middle and I would imagine that is because of everything that they remove when they spay. I would really like to know how Caira is doing and about her foot, I have asked several times and I checked your new pics and I don't see any new ones of her, do you still have her and how is she doing? Would love to know. :)

3. Luana's Mom

Luana's Mom Boxer Buddy

I posted and update...Search for it. Shes great..She lives with my best friend now sine she seemed not to like females...as in women....
    She is fine.. her foot is back to normal.. she gained so much weight.She a very happy spoiled dog,....Im sad that shes not with us 24 -7 but shes close.. she just didint like me or the girls....after a few days.. she likes her man...my best friend.. they dont leave each other sides...

She is well....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.