1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hit the jackpot....or not?

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Cami, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiskers

whiskers Boxer Insane

Good to know! Gives me a headache going to the pet store and trying to figure out what toys will last more than 10 seconds.

I'll have to pick this toy up next time I'm at the store! Squeaky things are a big hit here, before she broke the squeaker in her Cuz she loooooved that toy.

2. Cami

Cami Boxer Insane

Raine has played with her new ball a total of 3 times since it was purchased. I can't count the HOURS though! I limit her access to it.
    She has managed to put a small hole in it. The squeak sound is on its way out! She will still play with it though but it won't be indestructible for her for very much longer.

3. rrboxer

rrboxer Super Boxer

I'm heading to the store to see about getting this ball as well. Thanks for sharing!

4. TossBranAbi

TossBranAbi Boxer Insane

Is this ball basically the same thing as a cuz ball? made by the same company and you all describe an obnoxious squeak which describes the cuz. Brady is the exact same way Raine is with his cuz ball, it is like a pacifier to him. He even falls asleep with it in his mouth.

5. SweetCody

SweetCody Boxer Insane

I love the JW company. Cody and Aniah have many of their toys just not this one. I've seen it before but just didn't think it looked that interesting :LOL: . Maybe this will be the next toy.

6. Cami

Cami Boxer Insane

No. At least the two different Cuz balls we have (red-evil cuz and white-good cuz). Raine could care less about either of those. They are larger in diameter, not as easily held in her mouth while walking around and are harder to compress (squeak).

I have decided that this new ball is a magical ball with hypnotic powers! appicon

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  7. rayandsarah

rayandsarah Completely Boxer Crazy

Capone has this same ball. Totally obsessed. We have gone through 3 already. He kills the squeaker within a week or 2. Its just not as fun with out it (he thinks, not me). I let him play with it about an hour a day after that I can't take the squeak anymore.

8. My Boxer

My Boxer Boxer Insane

Scooters favorite ball is the babble ball. He pushes it around and it babbles at him nonstop. He plays with it until I can no longer stand the babbling. When I take it away, and put it up high, he sits in front of it staring at it as if he could make it fall off the frig. Sometimes he has even fell asleep holding it. Oh, it is an outside ball only-he gets so wild with it, it becomes an indoor hazard.

9. Nikos

Nikos Boxer Pal

I am also looking for a dog toy that my Niko will luv and keep him occupied... after reading this I think this might be the one!!! he gets bored pretty quickly with all his current toys.. hopefully he likes this one! Going to the Pet store right after work... =)

Thanks for shering!

10. rrboxer

rrboxer Super Boxer

I ran out and purchased a lime colored one for my girl. She likes the noise!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.