Layla has had a bump on her rear leg for about 3 months now. The vet told us it was a histiocytoma and it will fall off. If anything it has gotten larger, probably the size of a nickle now. Each week we get more nervious, but we really do not want to put her through surgery if the d---- thing will fall off. Is there anything bad that could happen if we wait too long? How long should we wait?