"Hip-Hip" Hooray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinnytee

Super Boxer
Finally,my high maintenance diva princess of a pup ( who has already cost mummy and daddy a small fortune in vetinary bills to date ) does NOT have something wrong with her ! Halleluya !! She has bunny hoppped since we got her, and is reluctant to jump up onto anything, so she has been at the vet all day today to be sedated and screened for hip dysplasia .... and just got the news that her hips are good :)))

She must just be one of those bunny/ boxer cross breeds :)

Last edited:

Roge

Boxer Insane
This must be a ""Good news day "" so for the second time today im saying YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im so glad everything went well...
You can nickname her your little Honey Bunny :)

Kisaq

Super Boxer
That's wonderful. :)

Be thankful it's only bunny hopping for the time being. Just wait till it gets to be Kangaroo hopping!! Kisaq (for the first time ever) decided he wanted to test being a circus dog, and hopped on his back legs (front legs waving in the air) for about five hops without dropping his front feet to the ground!! I think my chin hit the ground I was so flabbergasted!! LOL.

Jinnytee

Super Boxer
That's wonderful. :)

Be thankful it's only bunny hopping for the time being. Just wait till it gets to be Kangaroo hopping!! Kisaq (for the first time ever) decided he wanted to test being a circus dog, and hopped on his back legs (front legs waving in the air) for about five hops without dropping his front feet to the ground!! I think my chin hit the ground I was so flabbergasted!! LOL.

That's so funny ! I do wonder what goes through their minds when they do crazy stuff like that ... did Kisaq get up today and decide that he should walk like his mom :)

If he and Luna ever got together, their hoppity puppies would be like wallabies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.