1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by beohmer, Feb 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beohmer

beohmer Boxer Buddy

Hello to everyone. My sweet baby girl's name is Minka and she is 14 months old. She is the best dog I have ever owned. I would never have another breed. In fact I'm working on my husband now to get another boxer....a boy this time. He's not sold on the idea. I thinks he's jealous...he's always saying Minka gets more affection from me than he does!

2. BlissH

BlissH Boxer Buddy

Oh, yeah!! I know these feelings well! My fiance works alot during the week, therefore, I am their sole parent! When he gets home on Fridays, they can't wait to see him! These certain days I feel like the keeper!! I know that they love me though!! Welcome to the board! Good luck conviencing him to get another!! ;)

3. Boxerworld

Boxerworld BW owner Staff Member

Welcome!

Hi Karen, welcome to the board...and good luck convincing your husband to get another boxer! :)

Olly

4. Tulsa-Dan

Tulsa-Dan Your Friendly Moderator

Welcome to t he board. Lots of multi-boxer owners here. They'll all tell you that 2 is only double the love!

Hope to hear more about you and your boxer(s) and good luck in getting that second boxer :)

5. Cindy and Lacie.

Cindy and Lacie. Guest

Welcome to the board, why stop at 2?? go for 3 or 4 like some people here have. LOL

6. karens

karens Boxer Insane

Two are the best. Three are a lot of fun. Four is downright nutty! Welcome.

7. Julie Davis

Julie Davis Boxer Insane

Welcome. Glad you found us. I'm looking foward to hearing all about your baby. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.