Hi! I'm new on the board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethel

Boxer Pal
I just found this board and I'm very happy to do so. I have a boxer daughter named Ethel. She just turned 6 years old on October 2nd. Ethel is a dark brindle with white on her chin , chest and feet. We love her so much! She loves to do somersaults and she loves treats. She is overweight but we are walking more and feeding her less treats. She is so cute when she grunts at me. She sleeps in her bed until 5am and then comes to snuggle between my husband and me. She gets chilly in the morning hours. She loves to sleep on pillows and be under the blanket. Her chin gets all pink when she is too warm. I don't know what I'ld do without my girl. Looking forward to seeing postings from other boxer lovers!

Krikkit

Boxer Insane
Hi and welcome to the board. Ethel sound adorable :)

------------------
Sharon
Bella (Red&White 03.07.94) Layla (Brindle&White - 03.12.94) Ruben & Amy (Red&White littermates 15.09.98) Bo, Tess and Rebel in our hearts.
AgilityBoxer.Com

E

Elsa

Welcome to the board! Whereabouts in San Diego are you? This board is great! I have a 2 1/2 year old fawn, Ruby. We spend time at Coronado Beach and Del Mar Beach and Balboa Park on occasion.

------------------
-Elsa

Ruby- Flashy Fawn, Black Mask,Cropped, 5/1998

ZachsMom

Super Boxer
Although I live in Orange County CA, I have family in San Diego. Zach and I have been to the those same dog beaches and we tend to like Coronado the best. Maybe we all could meet up one weekend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.