Hi from West Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ's Mom

Boxer Buddy
Hi everyone, My name Anne. We have 2 wonderful boxers, Lizzie Jane (7)and Annie (8+/-). No, we didn't name Annie after me, she came that way. She was a rescue. We love our babies so much, they are an important part of our family. What we have learned over the last 7 years of owning Boxers, is that not only are Boxers the best but so are "Boxer People"!!

We are having some serious health issues with Lizzie and I'm hoping to find some help and advice here.

Net45582

Banned
Greetings! You will find lots of useful information as well as friends here. Kudos on your rescue and I hope we can help with some of your questions.

todell80

Completely Boxer Crazy
LJ's Mom said:
No, we didn't name Annie after me, she came that way. She was a rescue.

Hi and welcome to BW from Zeus and I!! When I got my Lab, Molly, her name was Goldie. That is my Grandma's name, so we had to change it!!! She took to her new name really well, so that was good.

RonaldMM

Boxer Pal
Greetings from Drake in Alabama! Welcome to BW! I hope you find the site as enjoyable as I have. You can find out almost anything you ever wanted to know about boxers. The people here are great!:) I don't know what I would do without this forum! Boxers rule!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.