Hi From Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNSPL

Boxer Booster
HI This is my First time At BW. I own a 7 Month old Fawn Male Name "Mac". I named him that because he was the only pup with the largest Head.

Germany

Boxer Pal
Just left Georgia

What part of Georgia are you from? We just left Atlanta about 8 months ago. Our brindle boxer, Alexandria was born in Dublin, Georgia. She is now 28 months old and still has tons of puppy in her. Welcome aboard!

Melgoglia

Super Boxer
Welcome to BW.. we're from Georgia too Conyers area.. You'll love this site and the pic are too cute..

MrNSPL

Boxer Booster
Dalton

Mac and i Live in The big little City of Dalton GA, I have had Mac Since he Was 6 Weeks he was Born right across the Street From my moms House. He was givin to me. I have Been looking for a Female to buy.

sable2004

Boxer Pal
welcome from BW

Welcome MrNSPL. I have been using BW for a few weeks now, and it is a really wonderfull site. IT's a wonderful way to meet other boxer lovers and to get help. Everyone seems to be so willing to help. I am Also from GA. 20mins. outside of Athens. I own a 17 week old white Boxer female with a fawn patch over her left eye. She's an angel.

mom2Lola

Boxer Booster
Hello & Welcome! It is so nice to see so many Boxer lovers in GA. I live actually near Helen/Cleveland with our 2 year old Boxer Lola. Best of luck looking for another Boxer to love.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.