Hi Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoAnn

Super Boxer
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, it is hard to believe the withdrawals you can get when you can't get to the computer daily. Thank all of you for the good wishes, I am starting to feel a little better, I still tire quickly but was able to get up and cook the kids a decent meal tonight. The best advice I can give anyone is to take care of your eyes they are very precious. The surgery part waa bearable, it was the after that made me think "WHat have I done"? It will just take time to get 100 percent again. Well, just thought I would touch base again. And to each and every one of you who are organ donors "God Bless you for being so generouse. Without organ donations my transplant would never have happened.

Boxerworld

BW owner
Staff member
Hello JoAnn,

I am glad you are feeling better. I am sure in a few weeks you will be fine.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JoAnn:
And to each and every one of you who are organ donors "God Bless you for being so generouse. Without organ donations my transplant would never have happened. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know the laws in the USA but in France or in Belgium you are an organ donor unless you write you don't want to donate. This was made to have more organ donors as most people do not realize their organ can have a "second life" with someone else.

Olly

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Hi JoAnn, I glad that you are feeling better.

In Canada you have to register to be an organ donor. I think I like France's method better. The majority of people are willing to be a donor, but they just don't get around to registering.

This is a great reminder, to all those who haven't registered yet, to do so.

------------------
Jan
Markus, dark brindle
neutered male, 6 yrs old

Status
Not open for further replies.