1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all New boxer owners in the uk

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Maximuss, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maximuss

Maximuss Boxer Pal

Thanks to all

Thanks to all hes here an hes a doll so cute and funny brings a tear to my eyes and im a big roughty tuffty bloke..lol

Were living in leeds uk

thanks to all again

off for another cuddle..lol

Were aguing over his name

i want to call him rafa (after rafa benitez manager of liverpool football club(euro champs)(a uk thing..lol)
    susan wants to call him robbie or robster after robbie williams(popstar well dosent do anything for me..lol)
    May have to wait until our yougest daughter gets back from her hols (the boxer is a speacial suprise for her she lost her rabbit so well have to see what she has to say but i still think Rafas the better name...lol

thanks to all again and im sure we will be using this board all the time as rafa(lol) is our first dog..
    speak soon
    Shaun/Susan
    shaun/susan

Last edited: Jan 26, 2006
  2. chuds

chuds Boxer Pal

Hi from another boxer owner in the uk, kent.

he's lovely, wait till your girl meets him, same here suprise for my children, they love him he is so infectious, he is brilliant with the children, get ready for loads of cuddles. i bet you can't wait.

3. carole

carole Boxer Insane

Hi and welcome to Boxerworld :)

4. fayebay1969

fayebay1969 Boxer Insane

Welcome to BW. Congrats on the new baby and hopefully, you'll agree on a name or at least be able to compremise!

5. RonaldMM

RonaldMM Boxer Pal

Greetings from Alabama! Welcome to BW! We look forward to hearing all of your Boxer stories:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.