Hey there from Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacigarrison

Boxer Pal
HI!! My name is Staci and i have been to this website many times but now that we finally have a boxer, i thought i would become a member. We have a 6 month old little girl, Harley. She is fawn with a black mask. And we just love her. I always heard but never knew how wonderful a boxer could be. She is great with our kids and we are looking forward to many years with her.

BlissH

Boxer Buddy
WELCOME

Welcome to the board!! Your girl is 6 months old, the fun is just beginning!!! Can't wait to hear more about her!! :)

stacigarrison

Boxer Pal
We just got Harley a few weeks ago on January 3rd. She was born July 10 2000. We were really blessed with her. She was given to us by someone who was moving and could not take her with us. She loves to dig holes then lay in them. I caught her today laying on her back down in a huge hole. I was quick enough and got her picture. And also she likes to play with the garden hose. It was nice her in Florida yesterday, so we worked outside and she was biting the water and would follow it everywhere we sprayed. Very funny girl. We are so happy we got her.

Julie Davis

Boxer Insane
Welcome,Staci. I look foward to hearing more about Harley. Where is Lady Lake? I'm in Northwest Florida myself.

BlissH

Boxer Buddy
WELCOME Staci! Can't wait to hear more about your girl! I have a 5 1/2 month old female so I know what you are going through!! She is also my first boxer! But I now have my little man Bo! He is something!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.