He's a whopper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy's mom

Boxer Insane
Well, I had to take Duke to the vet this afternoon. His 'issues' with diarrhea have continued, I've posted in the feeding forum for further advice.

At any rate, this sweet boy weighed in at 85.7 lbs! Holy cats! No wonder my Indy looks so petite next to him. :LOL: Indy is pretty much at the standard 65 lbs. He's always looked solid to me and people always comment on how big he is, not these days. :) With Duke next to him Indy looks like an itty bitty boy. Fortunately, his ego can take it.

The vet thinks that Duke is pretty much full grown (thank goodness!) so shouldn't gain too much more weight.

They're getting along very nicely. Not much playing yet, but I'm still not convinced that Duke gets doggy play. I'm hoping that he will as Indy tries a few times a day. So glad that I have my sweet Indy to coax him along.

sargboxerluv

Completely Boxer Crazy
It took my girl over 2 weeks to actually play with the male foster I had. He tried and tried but she just got really nasty to him. Then the day I was taking him back, she decided to play! I couldn't believe it, I ran and got my video camera and recorded it. She wore herself out! I don't think he knew what to do because she actually wanted to play.

85 pounds - and your son was carrying him down the steps in LA! Holy cow! He's lucky he didn't get a hernia!

Indy's mom

Boxer Insane
Oh yeah, the visual of my son who's probably only 125 lbs himself (he swears he's 135 but I think he's fibbing). At any rate, the image it brings to me makes me laugh so hard I can hardly stand it. :LOL:

sargboxerluv

Completely Boxer Crazy
To bad you don't have a picture of him carrying "The whopper"! Maybe when he comes back you can get a picture, cause I would love to see that! LOL

bucca

Boxer Insane
big boy like my spanky :) he has to go in for frequent trips to test his urine with his stones, and he is 87 lbs vet said he is solid like a rock and tall so she is not concerned with his weight as she said he carries it well :)

jrackow

Boxer Booster
holy cow!!
Mojo is only 4.5 months, and he's already getting close to 40 pounds.....I shudder to think how big he's going to get!!

Status
Not open for further replies.