Help!! Where can I find chicken Necks/backs? Cols OHIO??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BxrNLab2005

Boxer Buddy
Hey for all of the people on BW that is near columbus Ohio and are a BARFER where in the WORLD do you get your chicken necks and backs??? I have searched everywhere or so I think?? I have been feeding RAW to my current dogs for a month now but always feed everything else, want to find chicken necks and backs somewhere?? I have always fed raw but had to feed kibble to my current dogs due problems not having time at all.... so now that i got them back on raw I need help?? Anyone? Please someone direct me somewhere? I don't have a big freezer but can use some bulk Like the small boxes that fit about 20-40 lbs or so... and also need someone local will not have it shipped.... any advice is greatly appreciated...Thanks

sgbtab

Banned
I get my backs and necks from my butcher at the grocery store. I just asked them to order it for me and they did. you could try that.

lafsalot

Boxer Insane
Your yellow pages may also have a listing for a meat wholesaler - that is where i found mine. Good luck ~ Cathy

myrocky

Boxer Insane
There is a farmer's type market in the city called http://www.northmarket.com/index.html . You can get supplies there. Please also think about joining some local raw feeders yahoo groups for your area. You will be able to get feed back and information geared to your location.

Status
Not open for further replies.