Help Please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TossBranAbi

Boxer Insane
Poor girl, she will feel better in no time, just give her some extra lovins' tonight.

{{{{{{{{{{{get better}}}}}}}}}}}

Muggs&Moses

Boxer Buddy
Hope Maggie feels better soon. Muggs ate a scrunchie last month. We didn't know he had eaten it ,but he was sick all day and threw up several times, we were so worried. And of course it was Sunday. About 11:00pm that night he went out and pooped out a red scrunchie. We were shocked! Don't worry she will be okay.

Dunkin

Boxer Insane
Thanks everyone your thoughts mean so much. She is laying at my feet right now. She won't eat anything and I mean anything. I have tried treats cheese, apples, ect... she puts them in her mouth and spits them right back out. She has thrown up all the water she drinks. I am so scared but the vet. said to call if she starts to dehydrate and he would meet me at his office tonight or tomarow. She seems to have developed a slight dry cough.

Maxwell's Ma

Boxer Insane
The dry cough sounds like she is trying to get something to come up. Like you have something stuck in your throat. I hope she drinks something so she doesn't get dehydrated. Healing vibes coming your way...

Status
Not open for further replies.