Help naming a flashy brindle boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

KWilson

Super Boxer
I hope you boy gets to feeling better soon. I'm sure any name that you and your family picks for him will be perfect! Thanks for sharing the pics too cute!!!

bawlinkids

Super Boxer
Oh my gosh, he is darling! Mugsy is about as sweet as can be too. Good luck with the "choosing" of a name, I know how hard it is. Please let us all know what you decide.

momtomugsy

Boxer Pal
Update on our boy

He finally came home from the vet today. we got him wednesday morning and off to the vet he went thursday and has been there since..Glad to have him home. he has hookworm and roundworms, the vet said that he has more hookworms then anything else on a grade of 1-5 (5 being near death) he has a 4...I am sad that he has to go through this but on the other hand I am happy that we got him otherwise who knows that might have happened to him.

being that we really haven't had much time with him since we got him it is still hard coming up with a name that seems to fit him. my hubby now suggested the name Morgan. so far from what we see he seems real mellow and quiet. so the list of names grows...lol
these are what my family likes so far: Charlie, Bailey, Morgan, Hooch (my kids suggestion)
I also like the names that everyone here has suggested but they don't seem to suit him either :(

what do you all think? feel free to add more...lol

KatCH

Super Boxer
I like Hooch best out of the choices you posted. I had a goldfish once that I had named Hoochie :)

momtomugsy

Boxer Pal
another update on my boy

Hi all I just thought that I would let you all know how everything is..As you know we got our boy wednesday morning last week and that he went to the vet on thursday and stayed til monday..all was going good for a little while anyway...monday night he seemed to get worse then before so off to the vet first thing tuesday moring...they kept him til thursday and he now on his way to being 100% ..He is coming out of his shell and starting to show more of his cute and funny ways. I am so happy that we have him..I know that it is going to take a while for him to really trust us since he was mistreated most likely the whole 4 1/2 months of his little life but it is worth the effort and the wait..he seems to have really taken to my 8 yr old girls so much his little stump of a tail waggs nonstop when they are in the room. I finally got a kiss from him this morning :) it made my heart melt. now all I have to do his help him put some weight on as he is soooo skinny. and as for the name well we are going to go with Rocky. I know it is a common boxer name but it seems to suit him and it is my hubby's fav moives..lol and if you really thing about it (the movie) in the begining he is not that strong and gets beat (my boy seems to have a lazy eye so he look like he was in a fight) but in the end he gets strong and becomes a champ. so I think Rocky is a great name for my special boy. I want to thank you all for the name suggestions

PSUHeather

Boxer Booster
It took days to figure out a name for our boy. It took me a full year to figure out what name to register him with, so don't feel guilty!

What about Ellwood, Otis, Oliver, or Cooper?

Status
Not open for further replies.