1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Im confused

Discussion in 'Feeding' started by Poobear, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poobear

Poobear Boxer Pal

I need some advice on what to feed Patton..I am so concerned, as I'm sure all of us are, about the recalls. When I adopted Patton, the rescue had him on Natural Balance. But I see it is on the recall list. I don't want to give him additional stress on top of moving to a new home by changing his diet as well, but I'm concerned about what I should be feeding him. I also know boxers are prone to digestive problems, is there any specific ingredients I should be looking for? Also, I see many of you feed regular food, like yogurt..how often should he have this and what are good natural foods to give him? I'm sorry for the onslaught of questions..I guess I've been bitten by the boxer bug:))

2. ehayes21

ehayes21 Boxer Insane

Check the bag and the date that's on the recall list. You may be okay, but it's always best to be sure. Allergies are pretty common; I would avoid foods with corn and low grade fillers and grains. Here is the dog food analysis link that is very helpful when looking for new foods: http://www.boxerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97838

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.