Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

shevais

Boxer Pal
Let me introduce myself, my name is Shevais and i'm from Raleigh, NC. I have a 2 y/o fawn female who is the light of my life, and the biggest money pit!

Just wanted to say hello

Aimee

Boxer Insane
Welcome aboard...I hope you find this board as wonderful as I have. My family has always told us that we would be rich if we didn't have our animals. They are probably right but we wouldn't be without them for all the money in the world :D

------------------
Aimee

Proud mama of ----
Lexi, 3 year old spayed red fawn female, docked tail and natural ears (ball of fire!!)
Baxter, 5 year old rescue fawn male with black mask, docked tail and natural ears (a true sweetie)
Garrett, 15 year old male miracle sheltie rescue (now waiting at the bridge 12-8-00)
Elvis & Sylvester 5 1/2 year old black domestic short haired twins

Julie Davis

Boxer Insane
Welcome! I have a flashy fawn 10 month old boy, a beagle girl, and a grey tabby boy. I know what you mean about money pit! But they're worth it, aren't they? Looking foward to lots of boxer stories from you!

------------------
Boomer, flashy fawn, 2/19/00, natural ears, docked tail, heart of gold
Brandy, yellow/white Beagle 1/00
Baxter, grey tabby, 3/96
Casey, Sue, Pierre, Mitzi, Tinker, Tanya, and Tessa waiting at the bridge, and always in my heart

ninersneal

Super Boxer
Welcome to the board! Ah, the money pit!! House training destroyed my floors, guess what mommy gets for Christmas! Linoleum everywhere!! Now I am ready for the next one!!

------------------
Rambo- beagle mix waiting at the bridge 12/85-1/2000
Roxanne- beautiful brindle born 12-99

shevais

Boxer Pal
oh I knew i forgot something:

Her name is Shrum's Dixie Belle, we call her Dixie.

as for money pit, lemme think, she's allergic to mosquitos, bees, etc, many trips to the emergency vet, then her bladder infection with her $50 a bad food/month, then she's chewed up most of my carpet, chewed through a plastic kennel, chewed up a pair of sunglasses, and more recently my $200 cell phone!!!

but all i have to do is look at her and I melt... ya'll know the deal!

buddy'smom

Boxer Pal
Welcome to the board. You have found a great site to meet new people, and talk about your best friend Dixie. About the money pit: Buddy has eaten two converters, my eyeglasses that were only two weeks new and cost me $545.00, Christmas decorations, most of my outside planters, silk flowers, wreaths, and the list goes on and on. Kailee on the other hand has only chewed up a small decoration I had in my planter, but then again we only adopted her a couple of months ago.

Jean

------------------
Jean
Buddy--Born May 4 1993
Male Fawn
Cropped Ears
Our best friend and companion

Kailee--Female Brindle
Natural Ears
Born Oct. 16, 1998
Adopted by us October 27, 2000

Status