Hello from Woking England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone i'm Sharon and it's taken me ages to join cos I'm thick.

I'm ovened by 3 boxers, they are:-

JESS, black faced very light red/brindle going grey. Poor Jess is thick, in human terms she's special needs, but so very loving now!!!. She's rescued and was very badly abused, mentally by 2nd owner and physically by 1st owners husband.

SANDY, nickname Wig Wag, cos she can really wag her little tail, her other nickname is minx-ie moo, as she is very,very clever and always one step ahead, there's no tricking her. She's a brindle with a white strip on her nose and white paws. Sandy has serious kidney problems caused by UTI untreated by previous owners.

BOBBY, He's all White, and a real live wire. He loves to nibble noses and he's a mummy's boy. Whenever Bobby's told off he comes to me, leans on my legs, then looks at me with thoes beautiful eyes. We call him Bobby Box, and has quite a boistrus character. Bobby is deaf in his left ear, previous overs didn't even know, as he was never walked off the lead and only late at night, so was never called. Bobby has no directional hearing.

Well that's about it, lots more stories to come. As for me, I just do as I'm told, that's to love and cuddle them all. They call me COM (cuddly old mum). Not so much of the old, thank you.

------------------
Shazel
Sharon E Lawrence

Lava Linda

Completely Boxer Crazy
LOL Minx-ie moo and Bobby Box? I love it! : )
Now I don't feel so self-conscious about my dogs' REAL names, "Wiggle-butt" and "Big Galoot".
Welcome to the board!!

------------------
Linda, proud mother of:
Gilroy - 5 y.o. brindle male, natural ears, gentle as a lamb :)
Purdy - 5 y.o. spayed female, flashy brindle, natural ears, fastest tongue in the west!

MarinaS

Boxer Insane
Hello and welcome to join us :) From what you wrote I see you're so much in love with your boxer babies and you must be a wonderful mom for them. I have a 4 year old flashy fawn female, Tina. She really behaves like a spoiled child because she knows she is allowed practically everything :D For example, I sletp badly this night because my "poor Tina" couldn't make herself comfortable neither on her bed, nor on mine, so she kept coming to my bad and sleeping right on me and going away all night long LOL.
Do you have pictures of your furbabies? Looking forward to see them. I don't have a web page of my own yet, pity, but you can find me and Tina on web pages of some boxerworld members.
Regards :)

------------------
Marina
-------------------------
Tina - fawn, natural ears, born September 1996; sweetie and cutie

Cookie

Boxer Buddy
READ YOUR REPLY WELCOME CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED THE BOXER SHOW IN WOKING YOU WILL HAVE TO LET ME KNOW IF ANYMORE COME UP I LIVE IN CHESSINGTON NEAR KINGSTON

------------------
All the Best

Cookie & Kes (Razzini Perfect Moments)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boxerworld:
Welcome to the board, Sharon :)
I am owned by Bismarck, a 11 years young brindle boxer.

Olly
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
Shazel
Sharon E Lawrence

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boxerworld:
Welcome to the board, Sharon :)

Thank you for your warm welcome, I feel honoured

I am owned by Bismarck, a 11 years young brindle boxer.

Bismarck wow, is he as powerful as the bismarck.

11years thats excellent and forever puppies

Olly
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lava Linda:
LOL Minx-ie moo and Bobby Box? I love it! : )

Minx-ie Moo actually responds to her nick names.

Right now she's re-arranging the various pillows on my bed, she loves piles of cushions

Now I don't feel so self-conscious about my dogs' REAL names, "Wiggle-butt" and "Big Galoot".

I think I understand the Wiggle-Butt, boxers certainly have georgeous sexie walk, but! Big Galoot!!!! don't get that!

Welcome to the board!!
Thanks Lava, I', so pleased to be here with one big boxer dog family.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marina, mom to Tina:
Hello and welcome to join us :)
Thanks for your welcome

From what you wrote I see you're so much in love with your boxer babies and you must be a wonderful mom for them.

Yes, I'm totally devoted I feel blessed. I hope I am a wonderful mum, everyday I try harder

I have a 4 year old flashy fawn female, Tina. She really behaves like a spoiled child because she knows she is allowed practically everything :D

Snap

For example, I sletp badly this night because my "poor Tina" couldn't make herself comfortable neither on her bed, nor on mine, so she kept coming to my bad and sleeping right on me and going away all night long LOL.

Thats a boxer. Apparently Minx-ie Moo slept accross me the other night because Bobby Box was at my feet, streached out against my legs. My husband took a picture, I have learned to sleep through it now.

Do you have pictures of your furbabies?

Boy do I have pictures several albums and i love the name Furbabies, I shall use that from now on

Looking forward to see them. I don't have a web page of my own yet, pity, but you can find me and Tina on web pages of some boxerworld members.

I would love to send pictures but! I don't have a clue how to post them.

It's been a pleasure talking with you

Regards :)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cookie:
READ YOUR REPLY WELCOME CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED THE BOXER SHOW IN WOKING

I don't wish to rub salt in the wounds but! it really was fantastic. I bought a cuddly toy boxer which actually looked like a boxer.

YOU WILL HAVE TO LET ME KNOW IF ANYMORE COME UP I LIVE IN CHESSINGTON NEAR KINGSTON

I know Chessington very well as I worked at Englehards Industries a while ago.

The next boxer show is at Bisley near Woking at the NRA Bisley Pavillion 5th Feb 2001

Sow when I'm in Chessington again I'll do what I usually do and stop the car and talk to the owners. You'll never know it may be you

Take care Cookie

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Status
Not open for further replies.