1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Oklahoma, USA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ozarksparrow, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozarksparrow

Ozarksparrow Boxer Pal

Hello all,
    I am so excited to be joining this site. I have had two boxers in previous years and loved them both dearly. It's such a shame that their lives are so much shorter than a humans. Both of my boys who were both regular brindles are gone now. However, I decided to join this group because I am in the 5-6 month count down to bringing home my first actual puppy. I've always only ever gotten a dog that was a year old or older and I got on a breeder's waiting list a year ago to get a puppy from her. I was recently told that she has bred one of her dogs and it will be due in March. I will be bringing my little one home at the end of May, or beginning of June. In the meantime, I want to be able to prepare my home for the little one, and I think that this forum will help me be able to get my home ready for my puppy since like I said, I have only ever adopted dogs a year old or older in the past.

2. GDOGS1

GDOGS1 Boxer Insane

Welcome to BW from myself and GDOGS from the flatlands of Nebraska

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.